Rebecca J. Greenwood is a Utah-based author, multi-media artist, comic creator, and designer.
I grew up in Texas as the oldest of six, and studied Visual Art with a Music minor at Brigham Young University. I work professionally as a graphic designer, with experience in newspapers, publishing, ad design, and printing.
I love stories in all forms and am an avid reader as well as a comic creator, illustrator, and writer.
I’m married to a wonderful husband who makes me very happy. We live in Utah, where I listen to audiobooks, cook experimentally, have an interest in alternative health, and always have a new project in mind.
- Name: Rebecca J. Greenwood, i.e., purplerebecca
- Personality: introverted INFP white personality, Enneagram 4w5 sp, Type 2/1 in DYT Energy Profiling, i.e. reserved, dreamy nerd who may randomly burst into song.
- Spirituality: Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS).
Served as a missionary 2002-2003, Nevada Las Vegas Mission.
- Favorite Authors: Jane Austen, Stephenie Meyer, Lois McMaster Bujold, Georgette Heyer
- Stories: Beauty and the Beast, redemption stories, folk-tales and fairy tales in general