Not all my novels will have inspirational playlists, but this one does. I love these songs and they fit the main characters Florentia and Silas well—both their worldviews, and their journeys.
Florentia is all ‘Happy love!’, ‘I’ll support you!’ vibes, and Silas is all passion, old pain, and conflict.
- Dandelions. Ruth B. – Florentia
- Lover, Don’t Leave. Citizen Shade. – Silas
- This song is SO Silas. Including the gorgeous range of lead singer Will Howard’s vocals. Yum. Note, the novel is a clean romance, and Florentia doesn’t spend any time in Silas’s bed during the course of the story, lol. …But the sentiments, they fit him very well.
- Moments to Memories. Adeline Hill. – Florentia
- Sketches of Summer. Roo Panes. – Silas
- Run to You. Lea Michele. – Florentia
- Hold Your Head Up High. Darlingside. – Silas
- Love Has No Limits. Fleurie. – Florentia
- Shine a Light. KAINA. – Florentia
- UNINVITED. Brian Justin Crum. – Silas
- Just Maybe. Mandy Moore. – Florentia
Western Violin Music:
Silas plays the violin for Florentia and her family.
- Vivaldi: The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2, RV 315 “Summer”: Ill. Presto. Antonio Vivaldi, Kyung Wha Chung. – Silas plays a solo violin version of this
- Jerry Holland’s Reels. Ross Kennedy, Archie McAllister. – A fun reel like he would play
Indian Violin Music:
Silas is from India. These are a taste of what Silas might play for appreciative audiences with the tambura accompanying.
- Raga Nagaswarali. Ambi Subramaniam.
- Balamurali Tillana. Ambi Subramaniam.
- Raga Begada. Ambi Subramaniam.
Sign up to Spotify to listen to the full playlist here: