Rebecca J. Greenwood is a Utah-based author, multi-media artist, comic creator, and designer.
I grew up in Texas as the oldest of six, and studied Visual Art with a Music minor at Brigham Young University. I worked as a graphic designer in publishing for over six years. I love stories and have decided to become a writer!
I married a wonderful husband five years ago, which makes me very happy. I listen to audiobooks, cook experimentally, have an interest in alternative health, and always have a new project in mind.
- Name: Rebecca J. Greenwood, i.e., purplerebecca
- Personality: introverted INFP white personality. Type 2/1 in DYT Energy Profiling. i.e. reserved, dreamy nerd who may randomly burst into song.
- Spirituality: Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS).
Served as a missionary 2002-2003, Nevada Las Vegas Mission.
- Favorite Authors: Jane Austen, Stephenie Meyer, Lois McMaster Bujold, Georgette Heyer
- Stories: Beauty and the Beast, redemption stories, folk-tales and fairy tales in general